Saturday 28 September 2013

Everything needs backup this days, I Guess you know that? If you're the conscious type like me, You will see more to Backing up of your Files. Today, We will be sharing a Tips on How to Backup data on your Andriod device.

These Tips are for both Normal users and more Advanced users who have Rooted their devices. Let’s begin.
We shall be Discussing of 3 Different Ways to Effectively Backup your Andriod Device.
1. Google Contact Sync
2. My Backup
3. Go Backup
The Detailed Explanation on How the 3 different Andriod Backup Scope Works will be Explained...... Let's go
GOOGLE CONTACT SYNC
I flash my Android phone almost everyday with new ROMs or Kernels and I lose my contacts in the process. This also applies whenever I change my mobile device and I need all my contacts.

I use the inbuilt sync feature that comes with Android to sync all my contacts to the cloud. I just perform a restore and here is how you do it.
1. Go to Settings
2. Open Account and Sync
3. Add a Google Account
4. Tap on the account that you just added
5. Tap on Sync Contacts
After doing step 5, all your contacts have been automatically backed up to your Google account and you can access and manage it at http://google.com/contacts.
Remember that you have to sync periodically so that it can update your contact list with newly created contacts.
Note:- This process takes approximately 1-2MB of data.
Why you should use i Use Google Sync?
This is a very effective way to backup your contacts. You can also group your contacts online.
MY BACK UP
This App has been Serving me seriously for Backup Purpose for a very long time now, Its Effective and i enjoy it... One of the Greatest reason why i loves this App is that it does not need root access to backup, It can backup your Apps without it.

If you want a Wonderful App to Backup your Files, Don't dull, Download this App to your Andriod Device now
Download My Backup from Google Play Store
GO BACKUP
GO Backup is a free backup tool that handles data backup and restore very well on Android. The app was made by the makers of the famous Android launcher – Go Launcher EX.

It offers batch backup of your contacts, messages, logs, apps and basically all data on your Android phone. However, I just recently found out you need to have root access on your phone before you can use it to backup application data.
Why you should use it
This is a very clean uncluttered app that just does what it says in the easiest way possible. If you are just in need of something to quickly back up your data, this is your best bet.
Download Go Backup from Google Play Store

=Hit the Facebook Share, if  you Enjoy this Tutorial.

click HERE to Add me on Twitter

No comments: