Thursday 26 September 2013

browse with Tweakware VPN on Android phone

Tweakware VPN is blazing and browsing fast on my Android phone. I use one premium account of N500 for both my Computer and my Android phone, so when I am not at home, I browse at fast speed with my phone. If you are not browsing and downloading on your Android phone, then you are missing!! Do the following if you want to browse with Tweakware VPN on Android phone

(1). You need an Mtn Blackberry Subscription. (other networks will come later)
Text BBCDAY to 21600 for 1 DAY subscription at N100
Text BBCWEEK to 21600 for 1 week subscription at N500
Text BBC to 21600 for 1 month subscription at N1000

(2). Change your Access Point Names (APN) settings like this:
   =>Enter SETTINGS=>then Click DUAL SIM SETTINGS =>CONFIGURE DUAL SIM=>MOBILE NETWORK SETTINGS=>ACCESS POINT NAMES.
*There is a button on your Android phone (OPTIONS button), It is the last button towards your left on the body of your phone. Click on it.
   -Click NEW APN
   -Put any name in the first box. e.g baba2023
   -In the second box APN put    blackberry.net

*Click on OPTIONS button again. Then click SAVE.

(3) Download OpenVPN Connect from    
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvgtxnr5laew5p1/OpenVPN%20Connect_1.1.12.apk
                                                        OR
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rsyp0wbe8aga2gd/OpenVPN_Connect_1.1.12.apk

(4) Download Tweakware VPN config files from

click HERE to Add me on Twitter i;m follow you back

No comments: