Friday 9 August 2013

Get 2GB on etsalat free

GET 2GB DATA BUNDLE FOR FREE ON ETISALAT NOW!!







This Tweak has been Working for me and my Friends and i decided to Post it on gurusloaded so that all Loadites can Flex it.
Etisalat is now Dishing 2GB Free Data bundle to all their Subscribers to browse with, I don't know if this is a Tweak or Just an Official Promo but the Fact is am Enjoying it on my PC and on Phone.

The 2GB Last for just a Month, So you have to Use it while it last.







HOW CAN I GET THE 2GB ON ETISALAT? .


1. Just Dial *229*5*2# and you will be Suprised your Data bundle will be Projected to 2048MB which will last for a Month.



NOTE:- It works on PC and Phone!! and u must deactivate d daily blackberry plan of 5omb on ur sim by dialling
*244*1# to Enjoi dis offer.. The Downloading Speed is Amazing!!

No comments: